After a year of no traveling, the Ladies of Lee are back! While Lee University’s task force is carefully watching CDC regulations, we are now able to safely travel again with precautions in place. We will be singing in local churches around Cleveland and Chattanooga, as well as churches in Nashville, TN; Birmingham, AL; and McDonough, GA. In addition, we are also planning events for Lee’s Homecoming and the Christmas season. We hope to fulfill our Global Perspectives trip that was planned for May of 2020 and travel internationally in the coming months if we are able to safely! Check out our calendar for more specific dates and where we will be touring this fall!
The Ladies of Lee did not let COVID-19 stop them from making music. From fourteen different states, the Ladies of Lee used cell phones to record themselves. The end result is this virtual choir presentation of the traditional spiritual, Here’s One. Enjoy.
We recently returned from our fall tour to cities in Georgia and South Carolina! The Lord worked powerfully in the lives of individuals and the group as a whole during this time, and we are grateful for every opportunity to sing to the Lord and share music with others!
Enjoy this performance of You Are My Hiding Place at Cathedral Church in Charleston, South Carolina!
The Ladies of Lee are getting ready to go on tour! We would love for you to come and worship with us! Check out the calendar for more dates and details.
We are so very happy to welcome 15 incredible girls into The Ladies of Lee. Their beautiful voices and hearts for the Lord make them greatly valued members of this choir, and we are so grateful to have them in The Ladies of Lee. In the Soprano I section, we welcomed Jillene Reynolds and Emma Richard. Our new Soprano II’s are Emma Jones, Katie Lin, and Alleigh Watson. From the altos, we now have Anna Byrd, Ansley Browning, Amelia Crabtree, Brynna Hanratty, and Ashley Mills in the Alto I section. In the alto II section, we welcomed Madison Spence, Anaka Schmitt, Karmen Sanders, Morgan Rae Weaver, and Morgan Varner. WELCOME NEWBIES!!!
Be sure to check out our spring break tour schedule starting THIS friday! The time zones are according to the location. We would love to see you there!
Welcome to the website of the Ladies of Lee! We are an all woman choir from Lee University in Cleveland, Tennessee. Click around and check out what’s going on with the choir. Find out who we are and check out our performance schedule (so you can come hear us!)
We’d love to see you at one of our performances this year, especially any of you LOL alumni!
Please note a few updates regarding the weekend’s events:
- REGISTRATION. Please come to the following locations:
- Friday, Nov. 6. Science and Math Complex (2nd floor), Noon-6 pm.
- Saturday, Nov. 7. Higginbotham Administration Building (1st floor), 8-11 am.
- When you come to check in, first come to the general registration table and then you will be directed to come to the Ladies of Lee table to collect your LOL materials for the weekend.
- Each LOL reunion registrant will receive a Homecoming Music Festival ticket. Additional Music Festival tickets for family members or friends can be purchased in advanced through the homecoming website (leehomecoming.com) or at the Conn Center the night of the event. You are encouraged to purchased extra tickets in advance.
- There will be a discounted registration (1/2 price) for current Lee students who are former LOL members. This registration can be done on site during homecoming weekend.
- For anyone needing additional tickets to the reception for a guest, these can be purchased online through the homecoming website when you register your guests.
- Attire for Friday reception = business casual
- Attire for Saturday Music Festival performance = all black with scarf (any color/design).